We specialize in preparing documents in the State of Washington for a variety of legal needs. Our simplified process ensures you receive the expert assistance you need at a cost you can afford.
A qualified paralegal will work with you throughout the entire process. Here is what you can expect:
- We will provide you with an information gathering questionnaire (Request an Intake Form) for the type of legal document you wish to have prepared.
- When we receive your completed form, an invoice will be e-mailed to you for payment via PayPal and document preparation will begin once payment is received. Ask about our expedited process for those facing tight deadlines.
- We will prepare an initial draft that will be e-mailed to you within three business days after receipt of payment.
- After you review the initial draft for accuracy, you can notify your paralegal of any edits or changes that may be required.
- Your finalized documents will be e-mailed to you along with step-by-step instructions for signing the documents and filing your documents with the courts if necessary.
We will be available to answer any questions or concerns you may have throughout the process.
(Note: Filing the documents with the courts is your responsibility. Washington Legal Documents does not do this on your behalf. All applicable filing fees are paid by you directly to the court when you file the documents.)